last thing you ate?

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly is fucking pathetic and disgusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we don't cook shit that was previously in cans. you’re a fucking joke dude, and i'm dead fucking serious. get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and wine coolers and has a good fucking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, i'm serious.. don't ever post your fucking poverty dinner on this site ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking phaggot.

let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows, its a very mean and nasty place and i dont care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permenently if you let it. you you or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it aint about how hard you hit its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. how much you can take and keep moving forward, thats how winning is done. Cause if you wanna go through all the battling that you gotta go through to get what ya wanna get to where you wanna get, who's got the right to stop you. I mean maybe some of you guys probably got something you never finished, something you really wanna do, something you never said or something and your told no, even after you pay your do's, who's got the right to tell you that who, nobody its yout right to listen to your gut and it aint nobodys right to say no untill you you earn the right to be what you wanna be and do what you wanna do. Now if you know what your worth, then go out and get what your worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits and not pointing fingers saying you aint where you want to be because of him and her or anybody. Cowards do that and that aint you, your better than that.