Yo 12oz what should I do with this

Illuminati

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah my friends essentially say they don't want the dog and I was hoping to pawn it off of them. But the dog lacks a name so 12oz if you want to name the dog you can and whoever ends up with the dog deals with that name.

I'm not gonna throw the dog out onto the streets, I'm just not that kind of person. Nor will I just drop it off at a shelter so it can be further traumatized and eventually be put to sleep.

Yes I am considering eating eat and feeding it to shai telling him its split pea soup or beef lasagna or something tasty I cooked for him.

So 12oz the question now is what the fuck to name the dog?

So 12oz the question now is what the fuck to name the dog?

Seems kind of pointless to name something you plan to eat, but...what about "Frank the Tank Chavez?" I was thinking "Stick it in her asshole, Francois, I like to watch" has a nice ring to it, or maybe "Tootsie Roll Dispenser."

Dog is gone got adopted by someone my friends know.

Come to find out that dog was worth lots of monies and I could have probably sold it to some rich bitch with a guicci purse for $

I'm fairly disappointed that not one of you told me that stupid people would pay lots of money for this dog and to sell it on craigslist or ebay or something.