BEST OF COPE RANTS ON 12OZ?

Mindfux

http://www.thelondonvandal.com/2012/03/cope2-responds-to-our-article-about-him/

^^so this is the basis for that whole MUL beef?

just sounds like more he said she said bullshit LoL

in the end i got nothing to prove to anyone!! i really dont give a fuck what anyone says or think!!

^yet you caps lock your rants across the entire interweb

5869970429_dc09f3b1bf.jpg

IMG00754.jpg

^^legit spot brah

copy-of-seen-bday-party-90-91.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
woooooooooow!!! i cant front this shits some funny shit!! i see that me and seen are getting to all you fake graffiti writers ya just pure jealous and hating thats all im on another level ya can say what ever ya want im still waiting for proof documents and some real solid evidence which will never happen!! this all a hate move like who the fuck is ces53!!!! fucking toy from holland all good ill see you someday and youll get your face cut wide open now!! see im not seen ima bring it to you!! seen dont sweat this faggot gay shit!! ya just hate on him for his million $$$$ deal with opera gallery so sad and really pathetic!!! ya mofos can die in your hatred and live a suffering life!!!

8174832533_1c051822a2_b.jpg

had to post the picture you posted in the brick slayers thread LOL

8190604325_f011be6c38_b.jpg

^^what's funny to me about that is, that's clearly not Cope or Seen that threw those up, and they didn't even fuck with the characters flashing badges, so it's still reiterating that Cope is a Cop hahahahaha..all you did was took the original piece, and put the same word up over what was already being said here lmao...and what's even more pathetic is that it's not even you that did it...you'd get clowned on way less if you had your toy army throw up their word in sake of your name..but you just had some jackass replicate the same throwie we've all seen for the past 40 years

new internet helmet. caps lock unavailable

tumblr_mdha1pnCNJ1r6mdwlo1_500.jpg

A7OvZH2CUAAhwBF.jpg

i remember seeing all that shit in the MUL threads, and Cope co-signing for the fact that he paid people to use other writers government names..the fact that he puts his toy goons on blast like this is sad..almost like he's proud of these dronies he pays to do his bidding..these niggas don't have your back, they just want your money

you claim Utah snitched on you or whatever, and that you most definitely are not a rat right? regardless of what you claim Utah and Ether have done to you (and you also claim you're above all this shit), why the fuck would you sink to a "rats level" and do some rat shit like fund some toys government name spree? you sir, are the ultimate rat and don't even realize it..pathetic

i hope you're reading this Cope..and slap yourself in the mix..even if Utah started it, you can't call yourself a self proclaimed "legend" and talk about how much better than everybody you are, and then go off and do some shit that goes against everything you just caps locked about. you should know better

• 2 weeks later...
from ces53's interview at ilovegraffiti.de : "Lets stay New York for one more question. There was this ironic piece you painted lately, a clear message to Seen and Cope2. What is the story behind it? Of course we have a guess and we also have heard the rumours…

I thought of it as cabaret-graff, doing a funny persiflage of the famous whole car by SEEN based on certain information.

What was the response?

One individual was not really pleased with the painting and had a caps lock meltdown, but everybody else basicly thought is was pretty funny, SEEN asked for a high res photo." ahahahha, laudhed my ass off for that "capslock meltdown"

8241343284_aa54e77977_b.jpg

8240275419_7b90121f84_b.jpg

8241343490_71b52b47d6_b.jpg

more LuLz for your day

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wish I screen capped it but the other week there was a story on the front page about Cope print release and a load of people dissed it, seems the article has vanished now though.

Now there is a different one there with no comments on it, but Cope got salty as fuck as normal.

Yeah, I saw that article in the news stream. He'd done a bunch of canvases that were deadset fucking horrible. They were basically a really low grade bite of these Rime pieces:

Rime_Collage_Shot.jpg

rime-toper-snap-back-dangerous-drawings-about-new-york-exhibition-01.jpg

I don't hate on Cope due to all the talk of snitching as I wouldn't know if he did or did not. I give him credit for being prolific, but that's about it. He's not overly talented and he conducts himself like a fucking fifteen year old" "OMG, SOME ONE SAID SUMFINK BADZ ABOUT ME ON TEH INTRANETS!!1! I HAS NO IDEAS WHO THEYS ARE BUT THOSE MOFOS I'LL TELL THEN THAT I'LL KILL THEYS ASSES AND THEYS ALL HATERS BITCHES. FOR REALZ DAWGZ!!"

Seriously, I've seen autistic kids with anger problems conduct themselves with greater maturity and self control than that bloke. Guy would actually be considered the legend that he calls himself (lol!!) if he just had the good grace to ignore the detractors and do his thing. Now he's more famous for going off like a retard trapped in a sleeping bag and people just prod him for the fun of it now.

/My counter-Cope2 rant over.

• Like 1

Wish I screen capped it but the other week there was a story on the front page about Cope print release and a load of people dissed it, seems the article has vanished now though.

Now there is a different one there with no comments on it, but Cope got salty as fuck as normal.

Its still there :lol:

I remember watching cope2's Kings Destroy dvd way back in my VERY EARLY teens. Youtube just told me it was around 1999. Who woulda thunk 14 years later I'd be reading this shit...

Either way I dont know Cope2, Ether, or Utah, and I hope for the sake of the game that these snitching rumours aren't true.

Im not sure what worse, snitching, or snitching on someone who snitched on you, or snitching on someone who snitched on you snitching. Fuck it, just don't sniiiitch. Fuck the jakes.

• Like 1