Love

chuckles321

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No... if I was a prick, I would have insulted your toy letters.

But since you're obviously not getting the fact that I'm one of the nicer chaps around here, I'll make it clear for you...

You need to stay in the toy thread until other writers tell you you need to leave the toy thread, and even then you might want to linger a while longer.

If you think I'm a prick for pointing it out, hey, just wait until the real assholes on 12oz find this thread.

But since you're obviously not getting the fact that I'm one of the nicer chaps around here, I'll make it clear for you...

You need to stay in the toy thread until other writers tell you you need to leave the toy thread, and even then you might want to linger a while longer.

If you think I'm a prick for pointing it out, hey, just wait until the real assholes on 12oz find this thread.

whatever bro...i know and realize that the toy thread is made for newbies to post their shit. but he made a thread with a specific topic which i happened to be able to post shit for. Are people not 'liked' by other 12oz members not allowed to make threads? :rolleyes:

Read the stickied thread at the top. Threads are for very specific things on this site according to the people who run it.

We get about one of these threads a week and it sucks so bad. People shouldn't be asking other people to do their work for them. They need to learn to draw letters themselves or pony up some dough in person.

Oh... and you'd know I was a nice guy if you read my comments on your other letters in the toy thread.

So, did you want to let it go or do you prefer if I actually tell you what I really think about your letters?

Because believe me, I have no problem giving you a critique.

Read the stickied thread at the top. Threads are for very specific things on this site according to the people who run it.

We get about one of these threads a week and it sucks so bad. People shouldn't be asking other people to do their work for them. They need to learn to draw letters themselves or pony up some dough in person.

Oh... and you'd know I was a nice guy if you read my comments on your other letters in the toy thread.

So, did you want to let it go or do you prefer if I actually tell you what I really think about your letters?

Because believe me, I have no problem giving you a critique.

well he didnt ask me to draw shit for him, i just had them lying around...anyways thanks for the critique but to be honest, if you think i suck just tell me. i dont need you sugar coating shit ;)

I just found this, you defently need to hit the toy thread , maybe something below that the toy thread is picking up but you cant even draw a straight line drhottest

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...