DorkstaR ExtravaganzA

DorkstaR

paid... good stuff man. im glad you guys are takin good care of my boy. keep paintin... keep posting. its a shame i didnt get the chance to slap bryer before he left tho... fuckin dictator. haha.

boxcars... im done dude. im not upset by anything you have to say. but youre just stereotyping me. thats not kool. i have a little more than "a couple" of trains. its not alot... but the numbers will rack up with time. if it doesnt matter to you where i paint then its whatever. if you wanna tell me sumthin about how i paint... ok. but dont make a big deal about it. im not big headed bout anything. i can see myself progressing onward and makin my style evolve into sumthin better. i'll get more complex. i'll get more clean. i'll figure it all out. but just FYI... i dont see graff as "a game". so maybe thats why your views and mine conflict so much. whatever the reason. you have yours. i have mine. lets just squash this "argument" and walk away. peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by DorkstaR

paid... good stuff man. im glad you guys are takin good care of my boy. keep paintin... keep posting. its a shame i didnt get the chance to slap bryer before he left tho... fuckin dictator. haha.

boxcars... im done dude. im not upset by anything you have to say. but youre just stereotyping me. thats not kool. i have a little more than "a couple" of trains. its not alot... but the numbers will rack up with time. if it doesnt matter to you where i paint then its whatever. if you wanna tell me sumthin about how i paint... ok. but dont make a big deal about it. im not big headed bout anything. i can see myself progressing onward and makin my style evolve into sumthin better. i'll get more complex. i'll get more clean. i'll figure it all out. but just FYI... i dont see graff as "a game". so maybe thats why your views and mine conflict so much. whatever the reason. you have yours. i have mine. lets just squash this "argument" and walk away. peace

man don't listen to this dorkstar guy. hes an egotistical freak of nature! he cant get enough compliments so he just walks around and talks to himself.example: man dork..you are truly awesome! a real king of kings! why thank you dork i know you are! ahhaha..maybe later we can meet up and do some more super sick and insanely impossible to compete with graffito? well of course we can my good man! ill meet you at the super chill yard at 1030 in the pm. see you there you sexy thang...the end.

ps. i will soon have flicks of the short but very sweet freight hopping part of our trip to ohio. even though me and don just had a trip to all places texas and not to ohio afterall yadda yayablah. brybry being all paranoid in our boxcar. pricelessssssss.

by the way you kids who dont actually know dork in person are makin me laugh with all these comments about him. go polish your fuckin name belts or ill throw your mutilated corpses into the hole of a fuckin grainer headed to saskatoon. hahaha...just kidding. thats one of those crazy things called jokes you lameasses dont seem to understand on here. dont get all worked up timmy. you may lighten up by the time youre old enough to buy beer.

come back to htown you fucking dork. and post some flicks.

Originally posted by Bobby Fisher

Cleveland Suckerssss

Fresh To Death...

Fuck what you heard haters, That boy Arize is Mega Triffle.

Love seeing Got, Crik, and Ridl up.

And that Bryer piece speaks for itself, heard that man road the rails to get to Poor Cleveland. Much Respect.

Peace Easy

he hitch hiked. we hopped a train but didnt really go anywhere spectacular. it was fun though. my advice:quit your job/school and hop trains. fuck the bullshit. yar yargh raraaaaaaaaa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ?UEST+Oct 22 2004, 03:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (?UEST - Oct 22 2004, 03:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EveryWhere@Feb 14 2003, 08:50 PM

Ive always enjoyed your stuff dork, ever since you came to the forum.. mind you this isnt my first account... Shit you inspire my lazy ass

NICE

[/b]

NICE