MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

Originally posted by Pink Taco

is there anywhere to rack garvey ink or the marsh 99 marker?

if not is the 99 marker worth 15$?

man the marsh 99 marker is worth about 4 bucks. I wouldnt get it anyways, its got the same nib as a paint pen. I cant believe you thought you could rack GARVEY FOR GODS SAKE. Garvey is the hardest ink to get. They sell it NOWHERE. But its worth it since it stains like a bitch. You gotta know peeps or where to go.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this'd be cool, any one tried it yet?

i would really like to see some one bust out a pilot, with a modified big nib, and it comes out as a colored etch, as in like green piloit ink with a mixture of etch? will that work? just wondering

and BTW how the fuck do you refill a pentel:huh2: i've heard many ppl talk about, and actually seen one that did it, buh he's too stubborn to tell me, I NEED HELP!!!! >.<

Revol.

Re: this'd be cool, any one tried it yet?

Originally posted by RevoL

i would really like to see some one bust out a pilot, with a modified big nib, and it comes out as a colored etch, as in like green piloit ink with a mixture of etch? will that work? just wondering

and BTW how the fuck do you refill a pentel:huh2: i've heard many ppl talk about, and actually seen one that did it, buh he's too stubborn to tell me, I NEED HELP!!!! >.<

Revol.

etch is a no-no with other inks. dont try, it will waste your etch. it just leaks through, for they dont mix together, cause ones oil based (i think) and the other is.........uuuuuuuhhhhh???

Originally posted by VisualAid

I cant find fucking chalk erasers anywhere in the UK looked everywhere, pound store, staples, whsmith, everywhere all they have are shitty drywipe board erasers which wont work.

Is their anything else i can use like some cloth?.

hey dummy, get a chalk board eraser, they have those in the uk right,? and rip off one of the felt lines, or cut, then stick in into your marker and viola!! PRESTO!!

ps. re-juice it.

Originally posted by destroya

this isn't a modification, but how are the otr tagstars? i'm considering buying one because i don't like the way i have to hold my miniwide to get the "waves" right.

rinse destroya...

try a zig 2-way glue baby biggie. the nib is the same width as a miniwide and the ink chamber is about 1&1/2 times the length of an otr mini-flow pen's ink chamber, so its not too bulky.

zig postermans.......CLEAN as fuck so much better then an ultra .....also those zig glue things emptied out are sicker then those mini otrs ....and there not 7 bux......RACK SHIT

rinse, do you know a particular chain store that carries them? i'm not really interested in having to pay like 12 bucks with shipping, then having to wait a week and some change for a marker that doesn't come preinked. which is why i considered buying a tagstar.

http://www.shop.graffitistyles.com/images/6F7472393300.jpg'>

http://www.craftcatalog.com//prodimg/m58683.jpg'>

http://www.dick-blick.com/items/213/09/21309-7005-1-3ww.jpg'>

good looking out, both you and westside g.

target carries thems.

A WORD TO THE WISE: IF YOU GET ONE, TAKE ONE OF THE VALVES OUT OF YOUR ZIG 2-WAY BROAD TIPS (if i remember a past conversation, you mentioned you had a 2-way broad tip) AND PUT IT IN THE BABY BIGGIE. THE VALVES IN THE BIGGIES SUCK FOR INK USE. THEY ALLOW TOO MUCH INK TO FLOW THROUGH AT A TIME AND YOU WILL LOSE ALOT OF YOUR INK AND PROBABLY RUIN YOUR SHOES AND PANTS IN THE PROCESS.

luckily the valves are easily enterchangable. happy shoppin'.

and BTW how the fuck do you refill a pentel i've heard many ppl talk about, and actually seen one that did it, buh he's too stubborn to tell me, I NEED HELP!!!! >.<

1. take the nib out

2. take an eyedropper with the ink

3. squirt a good squirt into the tube the nib was in

4. take a pokie stick and push the valve thingie down (like the nib would to get the ink to flow out)

pushing down will allow the valve to open, and the ink drains down it. you will need to repeat this a lot to get it full as the nib valve only holds a tiny bit at a time...

ps, i hope those with stained hands learn to wear gloves, go rack a box of disposable ones and never have that problem again. refilling outdoors saves your countertops too, and keeps your house from smelling like a paint store...

DROW!!.............THANKS A WHOLE LOT MAN!!!......IM NOT USIN A PENTEL BUT I CANT SEEM TO OPEN UNI PAINTS WHEN THERE EMPTY AND THERE 2 EXPENSIVE TO THROW OUT AND KEEP REPLACING..NOW I JUST REFILL EM WITH PAINT THE WAY YOU TOLD ME...THANKS AND IF ANYONE CAN GET THOSE MINI ZIG GLUE PENS ID BE HAPPY TO SET UP A TRADE FOR SOME SHIT I CAN GET HIT MY AIM IN MY SIGNATURE PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally posted by rinse

target carries thems.

A WORD TO THE WISE: IF YOU GET ONE, TAKE ONE OF THE VALVES OUT OF YOUR ZIG 2-WAY BROAD TIPS (if i remember a past conversation, you mentioned you had a 2-way broad tip) AND PUT IT IN THE BABY BIGGIE. THE VALVES IN THE BIGGIES SUCK FOR INK USE. THEY ALLOW TOO MUCH INK TO FLOW THROUGH AT A TIME AND YOU WILL LOSE ALOT OF YOUR INK AND PROBABLY RUIN YOUR SHOES AND PANTS IN THE PROCESS.

luckily the valves are easily enterchangable. happy shoppin'.

thanks to you, a zig baby biggie filled with garvey and nero now graces my arsenal with it's presence. i also took your advice and switched the valves; the one from the 2-way broad lets out enough ink for me. that, and i like my clothes. good looking out.

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

NO I CANT IVE TRIED AND WITH THE ONES I USUALLY GET ITS A BITCH UNSCREWING IT AND I CANT USE PLIERS...I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH IT...UNLESS YOUR TALKIN ABOUT THE PENTELS

yes you can and its actually very easy you just unscrew it its not brain surgery keep trying i promise im not trying to play some cruel joke on your simple ass

The only way i think u can really clean a miniwide out good is popping the bottom end cap off. I've known people who have put etch into ultra wides and it worked so i dont know why a mini wide would be any diffrent. If u hate how the nib is hard jack a felt chalk board eraser and make one for the mini wide it worked for me

it's not supposed to come off. if you popped it off, you broke it.

not true the bottom is glued but can be pried off with a screwdriver and u can take the cotton out n clean it and clen the inside with a wire brush or take new cotton from a pilot and rip it to fit inand then glue the bottom back on really well

i dont know, i didnt boil them, i just soaked it in regular water for a few minutes and squeezed it dry with a towel...

as for cleaning it out, its tempting to pop it off...but im scared of fucking it up (theyre going extinct!) i think ill just have to find some kind of graffiti cleaner and just pour some inside and rinse it....

also, the tip on a zig baby biggie 2-way glue pen is bigger than a miniwide, and because of it's cylinder-shaped barrel, easier to handle. i feel sorry for people that buy montana markers.

yeah man.. i went to target man and guess what I found...

ehh forgot the name but it was one of thise zig biggy biggies or sumthing haha

http://pic15.picturetrail.com/VOL626/2387021/4706226/59960300.jpg'>

http://www.bombingscience.com/shop/image/markers/marker-montana30-2.jpg'>

rack from target... (or pay 2 $ or sumthing..

or 10$ from montana?>

which do you prefer?

o eyah it werks good...