Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dr.Goe

Exactly....ima writer...ima go bomb...ima go kill shit....ect.ect...

No, if your gonna only go out and tag, just say your gonna go Tagging...Bombing would make it all a lie...But if your doing some outlines, or fills to, go ahead, say your bombing, but tagging still is part of graffiti.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by RevoL

http://www.artisticwarfare.com/wow.jpg'>

can i see sum more flow styles from you writers? u noe the style for bus hopping, well iono if it onli happens in frisco, buh i jus wanna see, cuz i been seeing hella shit in downtown form, the sharp caligraphic style, i jus wanna see more of thishttp://artisticwarfare.ampedhost.com/wow.jpg'>

DUDE WTF..UR MAKIN FRISCO LOOK WEAK WITH UR TOYNESS..IF U GOING TO SAY U WANT SOME FLOW POST SOME GOOD SHIT...

FUCKIN TOYS BE FUCKIN SHIT UP...

Originally posted by RevoL

ur mothers flow azert or what ever u gay assp name is, flow is a style toi....

Haha was that an actual mother joke?? I thought those went out with tie-dye. And I have a gay name? You think this is the name I write? Wrong. And you just took revolt's name and took of the "t". Haha I've never heard a writer use the word "flow" instead of "handstyle." Fucking wannabe gangbanger.

Originally posted by JUSTONE

^^Are you Shogun RD??

come on..you should know that aint shogun RD....shogi actually has a GOOD handstyle:crazy:

just, have you got any RANK RD stuff???..if so, could you post it or e-mail me???

thanks

(ill drop my e-mail if you have got flicks)